Summary of Chapter 1 – The Secret Revealed
- The Great Secret of Life is the Law of Attraction
- The law of attraction says like attracts like, so when you think a thought, you are also attracting like thoughts to you
- Thoughts are magnetic, and thought have a frequency. As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the Universe, and they magnetically attract all like things that are on the same frequency. Everything sent out returns to the source – you.
- You are like a human transmission towers, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequency by changing your thoughts.
- Your current thoughts are creating you future life. What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life.
- Your thoughts become things.
Summary of Chapter 2 – The Secret Made Simple
- The law of attraction is a law of nature. It is as impartial as the law of gravity.
- Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persisten thoughts.
- To know what you’re thinking, ask yourself how you are feeling. Emotions are valuable tools that instantly tell us what we are thinking.
- It is impossible to feel bad and at the same time have good thoughts.
- Your thoughts determine your frequency, and your feelings tell you immediately what frequency you are on. When you feel bad, you are on the frequency of drawing more bad things. When you feel good, you are powerfully attracting more good things to you.
- Secret Shifters, such as pleasant memories, nature, or your favourite music, can change your feelings and shift your frequency in an instant.
- The feeling of love is the highest frequency you can emit. The greater the love you feel and emit, the greater the power you are harnessing.
Summary of Chapter 3 – How to Use The Secret
- Like Aladdin’s Genie, the law of attraction grants our every command.
- The Creative Process help you create what you want in three simple steps: ask, believe, and receive.
- Asking the Universe for what you want is your opportunity to get clear about what you want. As you get clear in your mind, you have asked.
- Believing involves acting, speaking, and thinking as though you have already received what you’ve asked for. When you emit the frequency of having received it, the law of attraction moves people, events, and circumstances for you to receive.
- Receiving involves feeling the way you will feel once your desire has manifested. Feeling good now puts you on the frequency of what you want.
- To lose weight, don’t focus on “losing weight.” Instead, focus on your perfect weight. Feel the feelings of your perfect weight, and you will summon it to you.
- It takes no time for the Universe to manifest what you want. It is as easy to manifest one dollar as it is to manifest one million dollars.
- Starting with something small, like a cup of coffee or parking spaces, is an easy way to experience the law of attraction in action. Powerfully intend to attract something small. As you experience the power you have to attract, you will move on to creating much bigger things.
- Create you day in advance by thinking the way you want it to go, and you will create your life intentionally.
Summary of Chapter 4 – Powerful Processes
- Expectation is a powerful attractive force. Expect the things you want, and don’t expect the things you don’t want.
- Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting you energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.
- Giving thanks for what you want in advance turbo-charges you desires and send a more powerful signal out into the Universe.
- Visualisation is the process of creating pictures in your mind of yourself enjoying what you want. When you visualise, you generate powerful thoughts and feelings of having it now. The law of attraction then returns that reality to you, just as you saw it in your mind.
- To use the law of attraction to your advantage, make it a habitual way of being, not just a one-time event.
- At the end of every day, before you go to sleep, go back through the events of the day. Any events or moments that were not what you wanted, replay them in your mind the way you wanted them to go.
Summary of Chapter 5 – The Secret to Money
- To attract money, focus on wealth. It is impossible to bring more money into your life when you focus on the lack of it.
- It is helpful to use your imagination and make-believe you already have the money you want. Play games of having wealth and you will feel better about money; as you feel better about it, more will flow inot your life.
- Feeling happy now is the fastest way to bring money into your life.
- Make it your intention to look at everything you like and say to yourself, “I can afford that. I can buy that.” You will shift your thinking and begin to feel better about money.
- Give money in order to bring more of it into your life. When you are generous with money and feel good about sharing it, you are saying, “I have plenty.”
- Visualise cheques in the mail.
- Tip the balance of your thoughts to wealth. Think wealth.
Summary of Chapter 6 – The Secret to Relationships
- When you want to attract a relationship, make sure your thoughts, words, actions, and surrounding don’t contradict your desires.
- Your job is you. Unless you fill yourself up first, you having nothing to give anybody.
- Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect.
- When you feel bad about yourself, you block the love and instead you attract more people and situations that will continue to make you feel bad about you.
- Focus on the qualities you love about yourself and the law of attraction will show you more great things about you.
- To make a relationship work, focus on what you appreciate about the other person, and not your complaints. When you focus on the strengths, you will get more of them.
Summary of Chapter 7 – The Secret to Health
- The placebo effect is an example of the law of attraction in action. When a patient truly believes the tablet is a cure, he receives what he believes and is cured.
- “Focusing on perfect health” is something we can all do within ourselves, despite what may be happening on the outside.
- Laughter attracts joy, releases negativity, and leads to miraculous cures.
- Disease is held in the body by thought, by observation of the illness, and by the attention given to the illness. If you are feeling a little unwell, don’t talk about it – unless you want more of it. If you listen to people talk about their illness, you add energy to their illness. Instead, change the conversation to good things, and give powerful thoughts to seeing those people in health.
- Beliefs about aging are all in our minds, so release those thoughts from you consciousness. Focus on health and eternal youth.
- Do not listen to society’s messages about diseases and aging. Negative messages do not serve you.
Summary of Chapter 8 – The Secret to the World
- What you resist, you attract, because you are powerfully focused on it with emotion. To change anything, go within and emit a new signal with your thoughts and feelings.
- You cannot help the world by focusing on the negative things. As you focus on the world’s negative events, you not only add to them, but you also bring more negative things into you own life.
- Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give you attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education, and peace.
- We will never run out of good things because there’s more than enough to go around for everyone. Life is meant to be abundant.
- You have the ability to tap into the unlimited supply through your thoughts and feelings and bring it into your experience.
- Praise and bless everything in the world, and you will dissolve negativity and discord and align yourself with the highest frequency – love.
Summary of Chapter 9 – The Secret to You
- Everything is energy. You are an energy magnet, so you electrically energise everything to you and electrically energise yourself to everything you want.
- You are a spiritual being. You are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed – it just changes form. Therefore, the pure essence of you has always been and always will be.
- The Universe emerges from thought. We are the creators not only of our own destiny but also of the Universe.
- An unlimited supply of ideas is available to you. All knowledge, discoveries, and inventions are in the Universal Mind as possibilities, waiting for the human mind to draw them forth. You hold everything in you consciousness.
- We are all connected, and we are all One.
- Let go of difficulties from your past, cultural codes, and social beliefs. You are the only one who can create the life you deserve.
- A shortcut to manifesting your desires is to see what you want as absolute fact.
- Your power in in your thoughts, so stay aware. In other words “Remember to remember.”
Summary of Chapter 10 – The Secret to Life
- You get to fill the blackboard of your life with whatever you want.
- The only thing you need to do is feel good now.
- The more you use the power within you, the more power you will draw through you.
- The time to embrace your magnificence is now.
- We are in the midst of a glorious era. As we let go of limiting thoughts, we will experience humanity’s true magnificence, in every area of creation.
- Do what you love. If you don’t know what brings you joy, ask “What is my joy?” As you commit to your joy, you will attract an avalanche of joyful things because you are radiating joy.
- Now that you have learned the knowledge of The Secret, what you do with it is up to you. Whatever you choose is right. The power is all yours.